Summer Enrichment Academy - Application Requirements
- Application for the Summer 2021 will open in April 2021.
- Application Form
- Submit one-page essay discussing health career interest and motivation for pursuing a college degree
- Submit two references (from faculty, counselor, adviser)
- Interview with selection committee members: Dates to be announced
Submit a personal statement responding to questions about your interest in the HCOP Summer Health Academy, motivation for pursuing a health career, and challenges you have faced and overcome.
Two references are required.
- The first reference should be a professor or counselor. The person should be able to comment on your academic qualifications and on your potential to succeed in the HCOP Summer Health Academy and pursue a career in health.
- The second reference should be an employer, pastor, or extra-curricular advisor (coach, club advisor, community leader). The person should be able to comment on your personal attributes and abilities indicating your potential to be a competent compassionate future health care worker, as well as demonstrated commitment to serve the community.
We will contact your references to complete a reference form as part of your application.
You will be contacted for a videoconference interview upon completion of your application.